- Our Massage School offers students an opportunity for profound personal healing and deep self-transformation through an intense, in-residence 12-week course of study.
- We have a max size of 12 students per session.
- The 12-Week Massage Certification Intensive program consists of 630 hours of in-residence training. Students work 5 days a week, 10 to 12 hours a day with 2-4 Saturdays of school related activity.
- Our Massage School emphasizes an experiential approach to learning through practical application and co-operative interaction between students.
- Graduates are eligible to apply for Registered Massage Therapy status through Colorado’s Dept. of Regulatory Agencies upon completion of massage school requirements.
- Our massage program is approved and regulated by the Board of Colorado’s Dept. of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools since its inception in 1995.
Program Course Summary
2 Massage Course Options
Movement Ki Development
Herbology for Massage Therapists
Basic Oriental Healing Philosophy
CPR & Basic First Aid
Community Massage Practicum
Anatomy & Physiology
Intro to Aromatherapy
Intro to Hydrotherapy
Student Financials Summary
The following represents the most current and most accurate schedule for the CHAC 12 Week Massage Certification Program. Although we truly and sincerely endeavor to adhere to these figures, fees and charges may be changed at any time and without prior notice between the time of the receipt of this summary and applicant’s receipt of the student enrollment agreement.
|In-residence housing||$995||(Not applicable if living off campus)|
|Meal Plan||$ –||(To be discussed during orientation)|
|Student Liability||$70||(Maximum charge; Chosen carriers will vary)|
|Repair & Cleaning||$120||(Refundable provided no Occurrence Charge extra repair or cleaning charges are incurred)|
|Facility Cleaning Charge||$40||(Non-refundable cleaning charge)|
|Texts & Materials||$900||(Maximum budget for books & materials)|
|CPR/First Aid||$75||(Paid directly to the CPR instructor)|
|Herbology||$190||(Paid directly to the Herbology instructor)|
|Reproduction Charge||$80||(For copied materials)|
|Installment Charge||$35||(For processing financing documentation)|
|Service Charge||3%||(On all credit card transactions, add $5 for American Express)|
~Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
~Please contact us to discuss financing options.~
Crestone Healing Arts Center’s 12-Week Massage Certification Intensive program aspires to:
- Fully immerse participants in an intense process of self-discovery through concentrated training in therapeutic massage;
- Prepare individuals for an occupation of ‘right livelihood’ through professional practice in therapeutic massage;
- Graduate highly skilled massage therapists who positively impact their communities through healing and conscious service.
MASSAGE SCHOOL CALENDAR
Spring Session 2017
No session Scheduled
Fall Session 2017
Begins Sept. 17, 2017
Spring Session 2017
To be announced