- Kundalini Yoga is an ancient technology based on an understanding of the ecology of the human body.
- Hand positions (mudra), breath (pranayam), sound (mantra), posture (asana), movement, and meditation are specifically combined to invite phenomenal life-enhancing results.
Crestone Healing Arts Center offers Kundalini Yoga through the following avenues:
- Private classes structured for specific needs of the individual
- Regular classes offered at our center for the Crestone community
- Weekend retreats scheduled at our center throughout the year
- Weekly classes as part of our 12-Week Massage Training
- Workshops scheduled at the request of Yoga Studios and Centers
- Kundalini Yoga Level I Teacher Training as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Kundalini Yoga self-help meditations posted at our website: kundaliniyogacrestone.com
“When individuals choose to heal themselves, the healing of the planet becomes a simultaneous occurrence.”
Learn more about Kundalini Yoga Level I Teacher Training as taught by Yogi Bhajan
in the video below: